JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling 1300 rounds of PMC bronze 230gr fmj with Cabelas dry storage box for $520. This was bought from Cabelas a couple months ago and I no longer own a 45.

I require id for proof of residence, ccw is a plus. We will agree on a public place to meet. Also if we meet up and I recognize you from my workplace I will not sell to you period.

***** okay apparently my directions for what i require were confusing to all except the one person who scheduled to buy from me.

I like state ID just to verify residence of the state of Oregon and to make sure you're not illegal. Concealed permit isn't a must, but if you have one that would be awesome because that means your trusted by the state to carry a gun. If you don't have one not a deal breaker. And I work for a place that deals with dirt bags on a daily basis. Hope this covers everything. However with all of that said sale is pending till after Monday. Good night all.

So now you can't buy ammo across state lines you need a conceal carry permit you have got to be crapping me ?????