JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Screenshot_2017-09-17-17-05-14-1.png

Don't forget to use Active Junky. They're paying 4% cashback for Brownells.

Assuming you find a super-cheap addon item, you're looking at $180 x .04 = $7.20 cash back.

Your cost would then be 12.8 cents per round.

If you want to sign up, here's my referral link: Active Junky

DISCLAIMER: If you use the link, we each get $10 after you make your first purchase.

yes it's valid for up to 10 boxes of 100 rounds. Thanks MasterChief1 for the heads up. I picked up a 1000 rounds of ammo and some ear protection. With the rebate, and the promo code...I'm into it all for less than the original sale price of just the ammo!

I copied the pertinent parts of the rebate for those people that care to actually read it.

Valid for purchases made from July 15, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
Rebate materials must be postmarked by January 31, 2018.
Receive a mail-in rebate for 25%* off 50- or 100- round boxes of American Eagle Handgun ammunition.
* Rebate calculated off the purchase price only. Taxes and/or shipping and handling fees are not included. Rebate not to exceed $5 per box.
Maximum of a $5 rebate per qualifying product and $50 per household. Cash redemption value is 1/100 of 1 cent. Purchase must be made between July 15, 2017 and December 31, 2017, and the rebate form along with required documents must be postmarked by
January 31, 2018
. Consumer must submit rebate form with product UPC barcodes cut from packaging, original cash register receipt and/
or dated itemized sales invoice. Please allow approximately 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. No duplicate or reproduced rebate forms will be honored (online rebate submission form acceptable). Void where prohibited and subject to all laws. Offer good in U.S. and Canada. Rebate paid in U.S. funds only. This rebate may not be combined with any other offers or coupons affecting the sameproduct. American Eagle may change the terms of the program at any time. Subject to product availability; quantities limited.
Mail the envelope with your required documents by
1/31/2018
to:
American Eagle Promotions, Dept. 11659, P.O. Box 5017, Stacy, MN 55078-5017
TO RECEIVE YOUR REBATE

The $20 discount is still good I just used it today ( code H7L ). I had to enter the code for free shipping first, once it was applied the code box was empty and allowed me to add the $20 discount code. $131.98 after the rebate, $20 off and free shipping.
:s0101:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top