JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
PTR
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
Panzer Arms semi-automatic shotgun, walnut wood finish, has two pistons for light and heavy shell loads comes with swivel mounts and bird stock ran about 25rds through it so it's not even broken in yet, have original box it came in. This is a light shotgun not heavy like 930 spx or tank 590a1 so it's good for Home defense or truck gun.

Looking to Trade for Revolver or bolt or 9mm/45 acp ammo.

IMG_3619.jpeg IMG_3618.jpeg IMG_3621.jpeg IMG_3628.jpeg IMG_3622.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Panzer Arms semi-automatic shotgun, walnut wood finish, has two pistons for light and heavy shell loads comes with swivel mounts and bird stock ran about 25rds through it so it's not even broken in yet, have original box it came in. This is a light shotgun not heavy like 930 spx or tank 590a1 so it's good for Home defense or truck gun.

Looking to find another firearm so this one is for sale and or trade? $375 cash
Buyer pays transfer fees.

View attachment 1766767 View attachment 1766768 View attachment 1766769 View attachment 1766770 View attachment 1766771
would you consider a Enfield rifle No4 MK1

Hey That looks like it's been in battle 👍 … what year is it? do the serial numbers on barrel and bolt happen to match? How long have you had it? Have you shot it? If so how does it shoot?

Hey That looks like it's been in battle 👍 … what year is it? do the serial numbers on barrel and bolt happen to match? How long have you had it? Have you shot it? If so how does it shoot?
1944 longbranch receiver and barrel is matching has been headspaced built it a couple of months ago and yes it does shoot and
You want a better look at it you bring you toy and I will mine I also live in Ridgefield I am a ffl dealer my backgroung checks are 30 dollars

1944 longbranch receiver and barrel is matching has been headspaced built it a couple of months ago and yes it does shoot and

You want a better look at it you bring you toy and I will mine I also live in Ridgefield I am a ffl dealer my backgroung checks are 30 dollars
Ok good to know 👍 what else you have? besides the enfield, I already bought a 1917 enfield.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top