JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
.452" 200gr. LRN cast bullets not home made. Sale pending FTF oregon blues

I have a full coffee can of these that I got in trade at some point. I don't think I am going to use them, so they are up for sale. By weight, there are 1265 of them. 200 of them are still in the packages. I (stupidly) sold the ones that were in the packages that still showed the manufacturer (the tags ripped off theses ones), so I don't recall who made them. The 200 in the packages are not lubed, the rest are. However, I do not know if they need to be re-lubed as they have been sitting for a while. They do have a seating groove for 45 colt.

$100 cash or trade.

I will consider all trades, only thing I am looking for is Lone Eagle or Competitor pistol in .308 or larger caliber. Reloading equipment is always good. Also 30-30, 30-06, 32-20 and 44-40 brass. Leupold Vari-X II scopes too.

Randy
541-three, oh, six,-1399

I am not sure that the email was sent or not, anyway 503-663-6451 cell is better 503-706-0759, I live in Boring, Or just se of Portland
I would like to purchase the 1200+ .45 cal cast bullets, hope to see you soon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top