JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I did not see Pmags in the description but they do look like the Troy mags I have.
By Pmag I just meant polymer Magazine, but yes they are NOT Magpul Pmags. Still for what's going on with parts and companies raising prices with every passing week, these prices on this site have stayed the same.

So this site is legit? Ive never used them before but ive found a couple items i need in stock and decent prices.
Yep, I order from him often. He is one of the few sites that sells G3/Cetme parts.
Never been screwed over or scammed. Prompt shipping too. Not sure about now with the influx of demand.. but he's trustworthy.

Yep, I order from him often. He is one of the few sites that sells G3/Cetme parts.
Never been screwed over or scammed. Prompt shipping too. Not sure about now with the influx of demand.. but he's trustworthy.
I order from OpticsPlanet fairly often so obviously Im not super worried about shipping speed, lol. I mostly worry about a site never shipping the item, or not helping if there is a problem with the shipment.

I order from OpticsPlanet fairly often so obviously Im not super worried about shipping speed, lol. I mostly worry about a site never shipping the item, or not helping if there is a problem with the shipment.
Ive ordered probably a dozen or two dozen items from him. Never had an issue.
Id say he is GTG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top