JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am interested in trading my 870 for a Ruger sp101 in .357 with a 2.25" or 3" barrel or for the same gun in .327 Federal Magnum. I will also consider selling for cash.

This 870 includes the following features:
- tritium rifle sights (two years old)
- Blackhawk SpecOps stock (the boingy kind with springs and a pistol grip)
- 1.25 to 1.5 inch thick sorbothane but pad attached to the SpecOps stock
- extended magazine that raises the capacity by three shells
- six-shell side saddle
- home-polished forcing cone (the gun is a standard express model, which comes from the factory with limited finishing and polishing)
- 19.5 inch barrel marked for 2 3/4 inch or 3 inch shells, 12 ga

I can meet at an appropriate parking lot in Vancouver, Battleground, or Camas. I would like to see a concealed pistol license. Before trading for an sp101, I will want to make sure that any aftermarket grips fit my hand or that the factory grips (which should fit me) are included. I will also want to examine the gun carefully. I would prefer a spurred hammer (rather than a DAO gun).

My preference is to do a straight trade for an sp101, with no cash exchanged. If someone wants to do a straight cash purchase, I will let it go for 550. Otherwise I will just keep it, mainly because of the money and time I have put into it.

I can send photos by e-mail. I will see if I can add them to the post.

Stock.jpg

870b.jpg

FrontSight.jpg

FrontSightB.jpg

RearSight.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.