JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy reloaders,

Here's what we're talking about:

16.6 pounds of cleaned unprimed nickle brass
4 pounds of cleaned unprimed brass brass
300 units primed brass brass
81 units primed nickle brass
15.8 pounds of LFN bullets. Looks like gas checked. Marked .40 S&W. Not sure if they are 165 or 180 grain. So doing the math it's 614 or 670 bullets. They sure look like the Oregon trail Laser-Cast Bullets sold on Midway.com, but I can't be sure.
6.4 pounds of jacketed hollowpoint bullets of the brand shown in the picture.

Also included are 363 rounds of reloads. Weight of these is 14.4 pounds. Since reading this forum and hearing again and again from experienced reloaders to never fire another man's reloads, I stifled myself and didn't. So these reloads are included "FOR PARTS ONLY." So 363 rounds of primed brass and 363 LFN bullets.

So about 61 pounds of total reloading happiness. All this was weighed on the digital bathroom scale, so you can count on the accuracy. The scale was made in China after all.

I received this as part of a package deal when buying a S&W 10mm pistol about 5 years ago. (off
this site) While I paid a certain amount into deal for this, it was probably less than $100. I'm going to move before I open my mind and become a reloader, so here's the offer:

It's free for a NWFA supporting member that upgrades their annual membership: I guess this is somewhat of a "pay it forward" listing. We all want to see this site be successful so between your cash and my stuff we can help a little.

Pickup at my house in Issaquah and sorry, I'm not interested in shipping.

Jeff.

IMG_3504.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top