JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale - Glock40 "Hunter" 10MM MOS with professional trigger job, KKM Precision barrel to use with heavy hard cast lead hunting rounds and original Glock 6" barrel, Dawson Precision front night sight and blacked out rear sight, four 15-round mags and one 10-round mag, unopened box of Federal's new 200gr HST 10mm, Glock box, lock, etc.

About 600 rounds through original barrel and another two hundred with KKM. This is my range gun so it's never seen a holster or a hunt, & it's in nice condition.

No shipping, no trades - cash only please.

Meet at my FFLs either Tigard's Oregon Rifleworks or Rich's gun shop south of here off the I5 in Donald, OR.

3ED1D8D1-3B7A-4F88-B257-67E858E335B4.jpeg 56584E8B-77D8-4EBF-9ADC-E1BD5D34DC35.jpeg D4A95A24-22E4-44BA-AC2F-080E1E57D0EB.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
**In honor of Memorial Day and for all of us getting a little bit of our hard won freedoms back after this Wuhan SARs virus trouble, I'm dropping the price to $800.00**

And, thanks to all those asking if I will ship this monster but the answer remains "no shipping." Local face-to-face transfer only please.

I have this gun with a KKM barrel and Leupold Delta Point. Glock has tamed the 10mm recoil and this gun is a lot of fun to shoot and it's very accurate. What's not to like about 16 rounds of 10mm.

And again, thank you to all those asking if I will ship this monster but the answer remains "no shipping." I am not comfortable shipping a firearm, and want to make sure you are fully satisfied with the gun as you hand me the cash. I hope you understand my position.

**Local face-to-face FFL transfer only**

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.