Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR 1000 Rounds TulAmmo 223 REM 55 grain FMJ steel case (5.56)

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by AndrewK, May 4, 2016.

1. AndrewK

AndrewK Keizer New Member

1000 round case of TulAmmo 223 REM 55 grain FMJ steel case ammo for sale. I currently have 9 cases (9,000 rounds) available. Available to meet at the Bi-Mart on River Rd in Keizer for pickup. $275 per case, cash only. Email me with any questions or to set up a time to pick some up. Thanks for your interest! ~Andrew

55 gr, 55 grain, 5.56, 556, AR-15, m4

TULA22355FMJ8.png

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  2. Camelfilter

Camelfilter Salem Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Are these 10 boxes of a hundred (as pictured), or bulk per case?

Thanks

3. AndrewK

AndrewK Keizer New Member

Hi there. Thanks for your interest. All the cases are the same size, but the size of the boxes inside each case varies. Some cases I received have boxes of 100, some of 40, and some of 20. If you have a preference, I can try to find a case with your preference, but I generally don't open a case until someone is going to buy it, so I'm not sure what all I have available. Most cases I've sold so far contain 25 boxes of 40 each.

Thanks,
    Andrew

4. Camelfilter

Camelfilter Salem Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Thanks for the response, appreciate it!

- Has anyone on here bought from this seller? PM is fine if you don't want to post up here.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.