JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is 1000 rounds of Silver Bear 123-grain 7.62x39. This ammo was purchased in February 2007 and has since resided indoors in a sealed ammo box (not for sale). Lot consists of 48 20-round boxes + 40 rounds in two sealed ziploc bags. Price is $250 (25 cents per round) cash only, no trades. Meet face to face at an agreed upon location in the south Seattle area (near Burien/Sea Tac is best).

am mo7 003.jpg

==SOLD==

Last Edited:
Price drop to $200. Regarding the 40 loose rounds in the 2 ziploc bags, these were part of the original shipment, I put them in bags because I intended to shoot them but never did. They've stayed in the same ammo box as the other ammo and are still in pristine condition.

Cheapest price I can find out of several online sellers is $138.29 for 500 rounds x 2 = $276.58 plus shipping.

Silver Bear 7.62x39mm Ammunition 500 Rounds, FMJ, 123 Grains - A762NFMJ - 24607094860765

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.