JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$380
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to offload a 1000 round can of M193 manufactured by CBC Defense for $380.

Purchased in September 2021 from Centerfire Systems where it was sold as military surplus mil-spec M193, with the description "Enclosed are five sleeves with 200 round per plastic sealed sleeve with 50 rounds of ammunition per box. The headstamp from the first box is marked M193 C 05 5.56. This Military Surplus M193 5.56 ammunition is Brass cased, Boxer primed, and NON corrosive. The 55gr boat tail copper jacketed lead core FMJ and non-magnetic. Due to the time in storage some brass may appear tarnished. The primers are sealed for moisture resistance." (https://centerfiresystems.com/produ...-military-surplus-made-by-cbc-magtech-in-2005)

Ammo is sealed in 50-round boxes in original wrapping, as pictured. Ammo can and sealed ammo (1000 rounds) inside ammo can are being sold as one unit for $380.

Let me know if there are any questions you have or any extra pictures/info I can provide.

Only interested in local sales at this time.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.