JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Wolf black box poly performance 762x39 ammo. 1000 rounds... One sealed case available . $450 cash. Pm with phone number if you want it. Only interested in trading for 45 ACP. Otherwise cash only. Would trade for 600 rounds 45acp.

View attachment 840988

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I would ship it, however shipping is super expensive. I shipped a case awhile back and it was nearly $75, Pretty steep. If you are willing to cover whatever shipping is I could ship it.

I figured $450 is pretty fair given the situation. Let me know if you want it, I could check with UPS tomorrow morning. I have more available in ammo cans to anyone else who may want some locally.

I would ship it, however shipping is super expensive. I shipped a case awhile back and it was nearly $75, Pretty steep. If you are willing to cover whatever shipping is I could ship it. The reason its cheaper with websites is they get bulk shipping discount rates at UPS....
Where did that go?

Sending PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.