JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
freedom munitions has them for a better price and you dont even have to leave home 1000 @ $155.00. 10% off if you use the promo code first10. i ordered 500 last night and the total price was $80.68 shipped

I saw this deal as well. Want to buy one but I have to wait for taxes next week. Hopefully they will have one left.

Anyone else notice their local bi-mart being really low on ammo? I asked the guy and he said they just aren't getting it in like they usually do.

The 1000 rd boxes were the ONLY 9mm they had left! They also had zero .38 and only one kind of .357...

I saw this deal as well. Want to buy one but I have to wait for taxes next week. Hopefully they will have one left.

Anyone else notice their local bi-mart being really low on ammo? I asked the guy and he said they just aren't getting it in like they usually do.

The 1000 rd boxes were the ONLY 9mm they had left! They also had zero .38 and only one kind of .357...

I stopped at the Tigard Bi-Mart on Sunday and their shelves were half empty. The woman there said their suppliers were having a hard time keeping up with demand.

I usually go to the Hillsboro or Aloha Bi-Mart and they have a hard time keeping up stock. Normally they only have the sale on ammo for a week, once it's sold out the first couple of days. You will not see it again for awhile

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews