JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped in NW Armory , prepaid for a Walther PPS M2 , they don't even have the official paperwork from Walther yet , but there's going to be a $100 mail in rebate on the PPS starting June 1st , saw the gun ,pre paid for it ,will pick it up after June 1st so I can receive my $100 bucks off !!

Great deal on the PPS M2 at $299 after the rebate ,I picked up the LE edition which comes with a 3rd mag that's 8 rounds and phosphorescent sights for an extra $30 bucks

Always lurking the sight here ,figured I'd let you guys know !

Have no clue if Walther will be offering rebates on any other models

I stopped in NW Armory , prepaid for a Walther PPS M2 , they don't even have the official paperwork from Walther yet , but there's going to be a $100 mail in rebate on the PPS starting June 1st , saw the gun ,pre paid for it ,will pick it up after June 1st so I can receive my $100 bucks off !!

Great deal on the PPS M2 at $299 after the rebate ,I picked up the LE edition which comes with a 3rd mag that's 8 rounds and phosphorescent sights for an extra $30 bucks

Always lurking the sight here ,figured I'd let you guys know !

Have no clue if Walther will be offering rebates on any other models
That's a killer deal. They will smoke everything in that category.
Glock 43 and Shield, step aside there is a new Sheriff in town.
I paid $437 for the LE back in November.
That little stinker is accurate, (50 feet free hand)
(see my holster in the El Paso Saddlery thread)
First Target- I.jpg

That's a killer deal. They will smoke everything in that category.
Glock 43 and Shield, step aside there is a new Sheriff in town.
I paid $437 for the LE back in November.
That little stinker is accurate, (50 feet free hand)
(see my holster in the El Paso Saddlery thread)
View attachment 365818
Great to know !!! Hafta check out that holster you picked up too!

I have the Shield in 9mm , been very impressed with it so far , also picked up a Glock 43 for my wife , haven't fired the 43 yet ,but hopefully be heading out to the range this evening to run a couple hundred rounds through it , the 43 definitely is my least favorite of the 3 (shield , pps ,glock43) ,without even firing it I know ,it just doesn't fit my hands well ,that PPS feels amazing and I can't wait to pick it up in a week or so !!

Saw a video and read the article from Guns and Ammo , their crew agreed the PPS was the most comfortable and also shot the best groups out of 9 diffeeent single stack 9mm's during the bulk of their 1000 round test

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top