JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Aloha
State
Oregon
Zip Code
-10 NIW magazines
-FTF cash at BigLots 185th @TV Hwy

Untitled1__11390.1574279007.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not the OP, but the brand is in the title: SHK. They're a Korean brand that makes all sorts of popular magazines for a reasonable price. Back when everything was super abundant, these mags were $5 or $6 a piece. They are steel, not aluminum, and I believe they have anti-tilt followers. A little less than a year ago I bought some at $7 each. Given hit or miss availability, no internet sales tracking, no shipping cost, etc, this seems to be a pretty good deal. If I lived closer, I'd be tempted.

Here's a quick review:

Not the OP, but the brand is in the title: SHK. They're a Korean brand that makes all sorts of popular magazines for a reasonable price. Back when everything was super abundant, these mags were $5 or $6 a piece. They are steel, not aluminum, and I believe they have anti-tilt followers. A little less than a year ago I bought some at $7 each. Given hit or miss availability, no internet sales tracking, no shipping cost, etc, this seems to be a pretty good deal. If I lived closer, I'd be tempted.

Here's a quick review:
They got em on global ordnance for 6.99 mag rn just FYI

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top