JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a 10.5" barreled upper that I built that has less than 500 rounds through it. It has an M4E1 Aero Precision receiver, factory cerakoted in FDE. 10.5" Ballistic Advantage modern series government profile barrel chambered in 5.56, 1/7 twist with a Daniel Defense flash hider. Carbine length gas system with a Vltor clamping style gas block. Odin Works O2 Lite handguard, Magpul handstop and Magpul front flip up sight. I've decided to go a different route with my build so I'm letting this upper go for 300. Not interested in trades. If you're interested or have any questions message me or call/text Marcus 253-331-32 three three

***** I've been getting a lot of interest on this but a lot of low ball offers, which is understandable since $300 is not pocket change. If you're in the market for a cheap upper you want to check out Palmetto State Armory or other companies that make budget parts. This upper has some expensive parts from reputable companies. Here is a price list that I gathered from Optics Planet
-Aero Precision M4E1 threaded receiver 115.79
-Odin Works O2 Lite 9.5' handguard in FDE 194.75
-Daniel Defense flash hider 40.99
-Ballistic Advantage 10.5' government profile barrel (on sale) 104.79
-Aero Precision carbine lenght gas tube 12.19
-Vltor clamp on style .750 gas block 59.19
I'm not even going to add up the magpul sight and handstop

That comes up to 527.70, plus 10.2% sales tax here in Pierce County, which comes to a total of 581.52. I think $300 is a steal, especially since this has less than 500 rds through it. You can see the receiver deflector doesn't even have much of a blemish on it which means its barely been shot

**** The last picture is just for reference... I am only selling the upper, not the entire firearm

IMG_2113.JPG IMG_2114.JPG IMG_2115.JPG IMG_2116.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR