JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just taking a shot to see if anyone has a 10.5 AR pistol they would be interested in trading for a Gen 4 glock 19....doesnt have to be top notch just a good entry level pistol for my first run at this platform. Let me know what you folks have got and thanks in advance!!

The least expensive way to get into these is to buy an upper... then build from a stripped lower. That way you can either choose, pistol blade, brace or some other device to shoulder this. Let me know if you like some build prices and I can get those for you. I just sold my last two I had on the shelf. One was customer built and sold for $1400 and the other was factory built and $2500.

More than happy to help.
Mike (Manager)

Just taking a shot to see if anyone has a 10.5 AR pistol they would be interested in trading for a Gen 4 glock 19....doesnt have to be top notch just a good entry level pistol for my first run at this platform. Let me know what you folks have got and thanks in advance!!

If you're still interested I might have something in the safe that's gathering dust. Send me a PM - I'm in Mac.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.