1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

10/22 Suppressor Host,,, *Sold*

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by coyote223, Sep 7, 2011.

1. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

I'll get a pic up later today. It has a black 10/22 action that is well used, in a laminated 10/22T wood stock, with a TacSol SBX 12.5" barrel (the one with the shroud to avoid the tax stamp), Leupold Straight 4 power M8 scope in leupold rings. I ran my Warlock in it, pretty quiet with subs and the rubber bolt buffer.

Only trade would be for a nice Super Sniper Mil-Dot 10X or 16X scope. Otherwise $300 cash. Thanks,,, **GONE**

Shroud is permanent, doesn't come off. 3rd pic down in the link,,,

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  2. 95 Bravo

95 Bravo Beavercreek Or New Member

I would like to see the picture. The shroud comes off? and you can put a suppressor on it?
  3. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

If the shroud came off it would make it illegal on most rifles (cause the barrel would be too short). The suppressor goes inside the shroud to mimic the same overall length of a SBR and suppressor, while not having to go through the whole NFA thing. I wish I could spare the money, I'd love one of these.
  4. fromotoc

fromotoc Downtown Portland, OR Member

I'll take it if you're somewhat close to Portland. PM Sent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.