JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Maybe in the wrong section but I wanted to let everyone know. I was at two bimarts yesterday the one on powell and 170th and 122 and halsey.
Both had lots of ruger 10/22 rifles in stock. $209 plus $10 background.

Lot better then paying high prices from others selling their used ones. :s0155:

Well...............Kinda, The Wrong Section....Should be listed under 'Great Deals'.

Hi ken, yeah I know, I just figured people looking for a 10/22 would be looking here so to help those on the hunt thought this would be easier for them to find. I finally picked one up when I saw them in stock. Glad I held out! :s0155:

Just left Bimart on 122nd and Halsey. 10/22's in stock for $209 wood and synthetic! Don't over pay here! They also have a bunch of Butler creek Hotlips mags for 19.99 (plastic lips though).

Hope this helps someone on the hunt for a 10/22 !

Wondered how long before this thread would be moved. The 10/22's do seem to be in good supply at this time though. Maybe we will see an end at least for awhile on all the $300 and $400 wanted prices on them.
Now if the ammo would make comeback.

IF YOU FIND A 10/22 DELUXE SPORTER edition (walnut stock),let me know.

I'd be happy to pay a "broker-handling-shipping" fee to get it to my FFL.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top