JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF - Will update and close thread when/if the sale goes through this weekend.

Howdy

Finally selling this thing.. I've only shot it once or twice in the last 5 years, and I've got another hobby that needs funding.

It's hard for me to grade the wear on this gun - the stock does have some dents and scratches in it, the blued steel has had some surface rust and probably even a little very minor pitting here and there (I'm not looking at it). I doubt it has more than a thousand rounds through it, but it was taken on some back-country trips in the early part of the last decade, so it's been knocked around a little.

Overall, I'm gonna call it "good" condition, maybe even "very good." It'll come with two magazines - one factory 10-rounder that doesn't feed very well, and one 10-round hotlips that I haven't used in about a decade, so I can't vouch for it.

Priced according to it's age and construction (solid wood, no plastic) - $150

Will post some pics this weekend, unless you want to try to snag it off me today sometime, then I can scrape some up quick like..

-Ben

100_3240.jpg

100_3239.jpg

100_3238.jpg

100_3241.jpg

I have some things coming up over the next few weeks that I really need to save my scratch for. I'm a little hesitant with the mention of the rust on the barrel. I'd be willing to give you $100 in Portland tonight, otherwise, I'll check back with you in 3 weeks or so to see if you still have it.

I have some things coming up over the next few weeks that I really need to save my scratch for. I'm a little hesitant with the mention of the rust on the barrel. I'd be willing to give you $100 in Portland tonight, otherwise, I'll check back with you in 3 weeks or so to see if you still have it.

That'd be a negatory on $100 tonight.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.