JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
.40S&W ball ammo mixed brands. All new no reman.180 grain GMJ brass cased copper jacket. $300

1000008123.jpg 1000008124.jpg

What's the story, did you unbox factory loads into that ammo can for some reason?
And edit to add.. "mixed brands" of brass using the same bullet sure sounds like reloads.

What's the story, did you unbox factory loads into that ammo can for some reason?
And edit to add.. "mixed brands" of brass using the same bullet sure sounds like reloads.
Negative on remans. It's ammo he bought over time. He has no idea how to even do that stuff. People do buy 150 rounds and throw it in a can, few boxes here at cabelas, few boxes at NW Armory, etc. I'm not in the business of ripping people off. It's simply a cartridge I don't use and happy to off load it at a cheap price.

Negative on remans. It's ammo he bought over time. He has no idea how to even do that stuff. People do buy 150 rounds and throw it in a can, few boxes here at cabelas, few boxes at NW Armory, etc. I'm not in the business of ripping people off. It's simply a cartridge I don't use

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.