JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Asking $900. Includes everything except the scope, and a different bipod. The bipod for sale is a Harris 6-9" swivel.

[email protected] with any questions, please. This is a great rifle, but the wife will only allow new multi-thousand dollar rifles with the sacrifice of others, sadly.
Rifle Features:
-Custom threaded barrel w/ Vois brake cut to match contour and dead nuts flat 11 degree target crown
-Badger 20moa cant 1-piece picatinny base
-Badger 30mm standard rings
-custom tuned 1.75 lbs trigger
-Lapped Bolt (Feels smoother than a SAKO)
-Eagle stock pack and Limbsaver recoil pad (rifle doesn't kick much harder then your AR-15)
-Parkerized Duracoat paintjob covered in krylon Digi camo.
-30mm Lapping tool included
-Best group was handloaded 175grain SMK's and measured .160 MOA @ 100 yards. This target is included with the rifle

Approximately 700-800, almost exclusively handloaded SMK's in Fed Match Brass, and a few Federal Gold Medal Match 168gr & 175gr. Not fired as much as I should have, money being tight during college when I built it. A $3000 sniper rifle system on a beer budget doesn't leave much left over for ammo! :s0114:

I used this rifle and a Nightforce 3.5-15x 56mm to smoke a few informal-ish competitions at the Tucson Rifle Club's 1000 yard range in Arizona.

It can be shipped to an FFL anywhere from the shop it's at as well, or if you have some mind-blowing trade I can get it off consignment for $20. I love black rifles and AK's, or any other cool-guy stuff to make me feel rambo-ish

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.