JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
*** The Deuce is sold, paid and gone ***

*** Wide Glide still available. ***

I have two Harleys for sale. I'm buying a new one.

Neither of these bikes has been ridden since last November, but they have new batteries, are on chargers, and they run great.

Both of these bikes have quality aftermarket exhaust and they sound awesome - tough and ready but not "too" loud. :)

I had a Harley certified mechanic fully rebuild the carb on the Wide Glide last fall and he didn't get the enrichener (choke) adjusted right. I have to use a squirt or two of starting fluid to start it cold and after that it starts and runs great all day. I just haven't gotten it back in for an adjustment.

Wide Glide: 1996 model EVO with only 20,000 actual miles. Stage 1 tune. As you know, these bikes typically run for 100,000 miles before major repairs so it's good to go. It has brand new Vance and Hines Short Shot chrome exhaust on it, not shown. It has gobs of chrome and extras. I have the optional factory saddle bags not shown, but you can see the correct brackets. The paint is factory original red pearl with gold metallic stripes. The bike is in amazing condition and has new tires.

I will sell the WG for $6995. I am open for full or partial trades for quality guns. I don't like older military rifles or oddball calibers but I do like older civilian guns in common calibers. I'm hoping for high quality AR-15, AR-10, hunting rifles, quality optics, hand guns in common calibers, ammo, bullets, powder, primers - try me and we'll see.

I own both bikes free and clear and have the titles in hand. I've priced them low, so please be appropriately reasonable on your prices if you want to trade. I thought I'd give this a shot before they go on Ebay with no reserve. :s0155:

These bikes are what we call RUB bikes (Rich Urban Bikers.) That's a Hog riders insult to those of us who aren't "real" bikers, LOL. RUB = lots of extras, low miles, always garaged and maintained and never ridden much or hard.

I have lots of Harley leather clothing including chaps, vests, jackets and even helmets etc. in both men's and women's we could work out too, but not unless the bikes are sold.

These pictures suck, but it's what I have for now. What may appear to be scratches are not. They are bad lighting.

Thanks for looking! :)

2002 Deuce:

Deucegreen2Extract.jpg

deuce.jpg

1996 Wide Glide:

WGgarage.jpg

fenderrear2.jpg

In case you don't know, the Deuce was the top of the line softail Harley. That bike cost $23k new. Just the factory custom paint was a $1k option. The Sundowner seat and luggage rack is pushing $1k. The stage 1 (performance) tune with exhaust, screamin' eagle exhaust and intake etc. was pushing $1k. It easily has $1k in aftermaket but gennie Harley chrome.

The Wide Glide is the top of the line Dyna. It too is loaded out with similar extras, all gennie Harley, and a stage 1 performance tune.

Weekly bump. Still open to guns, ammo, reloading supplies for a beautiful Harley of your choice at a great price. (I have most reloading equipment I'd want, but supplies are always nice.)

we could get a trade working here.....I'm not sure if you're up for paying for the divorce that would come with it....

Nice rides.

Nope, but a Harley should take priority over a marriage. :D

Thanks. :)

Edit. OOOOPS! That Wide Glide has a gennie Harley quick-release windshield, not shown in pics. The very small hardware is on the bike (barely noticeable and chrome) but the windshield was off for pics. The windshield is in excellent condition, about 1 year old. I believe it cost almost $500 installed??

You just pull a couple of easy levers, and lift it off - really easy on and off - no tools - 30 seconds max. :s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top