JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
"SOLD!" I say don't make me keep her because I used to be really into 1911's and I'd rather not get back into the addiction. This is a nice one too. I just took it in on trade from a guy that didn't shoot it a whole lot maybe 500 rnds. The gun has a bit of holster wear on it but as the photos show the usual wear areas are very minimal and the guy had it sent off for a couple grand worth of custom work.
Here's a breakdown of what was done to it.

-dehorn

-rounded butt of pistol. Soooo much nicer to shoot without that butt digging into your hand or your gut when carrying it.
Polished & throated.

-had EGW mill the slide for Heinie sights. Has Heinie sight cuts, but the rear is a Yost Professional, no tritium. Front is a Heinie with tritium.

-Yost Professional bar stock trigger group, consisting of hammer disconnector and sear.

-EGW firing pin stop, slightly beveled

-STI thumb safety, just like on the Dan Wesson's. The guy had a CBOB and liked this safety so much he put on on this Colt. Went through a Wilson and an Ed brown before settling on this one. Not too wide but not too narrow. Just right!!

-beveled magwell

-Norrells Moly Resin Flat Black finish. Has held up very well for the amount of carrying it's seen. Slight holster wear at muzzle. . Norrells says you can spray wear spots to touch it up, so no need to do entire pistol again. But I personally wouldnt even worry about the minor wear.

-Wilson barrel bushing.

-Don't know the maker of the stocks, but they are nice looking. Grippy, but not so much it hurts.

- Wilson beavertail

-Wolff sear spring

-Ed brown 30lpi mainspring housing

-Ed brown extended mag release

Cash price is $800.00 FTF in Oregon
I would consider trades for up to 1/2 value + 1/2 cash
"Just PM and ask"

Send me your email and I will send you some pics of a Sig 220 in 45 ACP with box and I think 4 mags and Hogue grips.

Louie

Who has a new generation Glock 27, 33 or even a 26 in new or like new condition! I would make you a screamin deal if you do!:s0155:

Who has a new generation Glock 27, 33 or even a 26 in new or like new condition! I would make you a screamin deal if you do!:s0155:

I have a 3rd generation, LNIB Glock 27, two 9 round mags with grip extensions, 4 months old, I bought new. Only 200 rounds through it. Not a mark on it. This is my wifes gun, but I let her shoot my 1911 and now she wants one also. I am interested in your screamin deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.