JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This thread is a consolidation of a couple others:

I am consolidating my gun collection, getting rid of some redundant pieces. I have a few pieces I'm looking to add to my collection as well. I'll accept cash on a few of these (If I will, I'll give a cash price, otherwise trade only). I'd rather trade.

First is a AMT Lightning .22 pistol. It is a copy of the Ruger. It is stainless with a 5" heavy barrel. Comes with two mags and a nice pistol rug. The last owner got a little overzealous drifting the rear sight, so its a bit dinged up. Otherwise in good condition. Hasn't been fired in quite a while, but recently stripped and cleaned. $350 ftf.

Second is a Colt 1903 hammerless. This is a first model .32 ACP pistol. Its a shooter grade, not a collector, has been moly-coated black and has synthetic ivory grips. Its not a looker, but is a great shooter. 100% reliable for me. Has three magazines. This one is for trade only.

I am looking for the following guns. Remington 700 .308 heavy barrel, S&W bodyguard .38 spc., Ruger Single-Six stainless, or an AR (or parts). I also have a bow on separate thread available that I could add to a trade. I would like to keep trades FTF in Oregon if possible, I hate paying the state for a background check. I have my Oregon DL and CHL and would like other person to show the same if possible.

Thanks for looking. If you have something else you think I might like, you can ask, I may want something I don't know about. Don't need tools right now (several people have made offers of tools for guns :confused:)

Also have rifle up for trade to add to deal:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?p=75917#post75917

025.JPG

Colt 32ACP.JPG

Last Edited:
Bump to the top. Pretty open to trades (even if its not on my list). What have you got. Would be happy to trade two for one.

I just left Fisherman Marine and was looking at the ruger Mark III 22-45 and the Burckmark =. They were both at 349 and 359 NEW.
I dont know about your amt but is it more like the Ruger or the Buckmark as far as grip size and 3 dot.
I am interested to know if want to trade for a primo 30-30 winchester 94 AE. if so I can send you pics.
email direct at [email protected]
thanks Pete

This thread is a consolidation of a couple others:

I am consolidating my gun collection, getting rid of some redundant pieces. I have a few pieces I'm looking to add to my collection as well. I'll accept cash on a few of these (If I will, I'll give a cash price, otherwise trade only). I'd rather trade.

First is a AMT Lightning .22 pistol. It is a copy of the Ruger. It is stainless with a 5" heavy barrel. Comes with two mags and a nice pistol rug. The last owner got a little overzealous drifting the rear sight, so its a bit dinged up. Otherwise in good condition. Hasn't been fired in quite a while, but recently stripped and cleaned. $350 ftf.

Second is a Colt 1903 hammerless. This is a first model .32 ACP pistol. Its a shooter grade, not a collector, has been moly-coated black and has synthetic ivory grips. Its not a looker, but is a great shooter. 100% reliable for me. Has three magazines. This one is for trade only.

I am looking for the following guns. Remington 700 .308 heavy barrel, S&W bodyguard .38 spc., Ruger Single-Six stainless, or an AR (or parts). I also have a bow on separate thread available that I could add to a trade. I would like to keep trades FTF in Oregon if possible, I hate paying the state for a background check. I have my Oregon DL and CHL and would like other person to show the same if possible.

Thanks for looking. If you have something else you think I might like, you can ask, I may want something I don't know about. Don't need tools right now (several people have made offers of tools for guns :confused:)

Also have rifle up for trade to add to deal:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?p=75917#post75917

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.