JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun shows have been a hit or miss proposition for me. Usually find one or two things I can't live without but I'm that one guy who never finds a good deal. I always hear people saying they bought an AR for $600 or an 870 for $100, but that's never me. Stuff is usually beat up or overpriced. I have found some sweet deal on ammo before though.

I work just saturdays (when I have them off from my normal job) for a local gun shop (will leave name out so no one thinks I'm bias) and we have decent selection and most stuff in stock but I still shop around. I think most guys at shops do. We don't always have something or I'll go somewhere and find it used at a great deal. One of my coworkers and I still go up to DJ's Loan and Sport in Bothell despite the fact that the service sucks (except for one guy) and check out what they have 'cause once in a great blue moon I'll find something like a used 1100 in pristine shape for $325 and talk them down to $295, or a hunting rifle I just gotta have. I go to Cabela's regularly to buy ammo 'cause they have a good selection. Plus I love the place.

My experience was with the Lynnwood branch. I bought my micro desert eagle and with less than 2 mags through it the slide right under the barrel cracked which was in no way their fault. I sent it back to magnum to get repaired and it was a hassle to get any info from discount about its progress. I went to the Monroe WAC show and asked if there were any problems with them and he swore up and down there were no problems. I brought it up about mine to the guy at the show who was right next to the guy who sold me the gun when i brought it back so he knew about it. Then a different guy from discount got offended and said "yeah well we paid the fee to send it back" even though it was on warranty. I now tell people not to buy from them at shows right in front of them

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews