JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went from the 19, to the 20 and 21. The 19 then became property of my wife.
Bigger is almost always better, in answer to the vague question 14 pages earlier, for guns anyway.
Do you know why the Glock 18 is better? It has a giggle switch. Sure you can use it like any other Glock in S/A but F/A capabilities make it more fun.

Do you know why the Glock 18 is better? It has a giggle switch. Sure you can use it like any other Glock in S/A but F/A capabilities make it more fun.
I assumed he knew that and was making a joke. A Glock 18 in a b&t usw chassis with vertical foregrip and huge mag would be a riot! Too bad us law abiding citizens can't get Glock switches like the criminals can. Oh well, still fun as hell.

Taking the Nomad to the range . We shall see.

20230721_075622.jpg

Last Edited:
What's a nomad? Looks like a Glock of some sort?
Aftermarket serialized Gen 4 G19 frame from Nomad Defense with full Talon like texture, backstraps, beavertail, 1911 style grip angle, thumb rests and large trigger guard. Runs G19 and larger mags and gen 4 and gen 5 slides. I put my 19x slide with Vortex on it today and it ran great. So i have ordered a G47 MOS slide for it as well.

Last Edited:
Just pointing out that the OP has been booted from the forum. ( 31 OCT 2022 )
He was booted for asking the dreaded "What is better " question...:eek:

Just kidding...Well he has been booted...but not for asking that sigh provoking question.
Andy

Just pointing out that the OP has been booted from the forum. ( 31 OCT 2022 )
He was booted for asking the dreaded "What is better " question...:eek:

Just kidding...Well he has been booted...but not for asking that sigh provoking question.
Andy
So.... If I hear this properly.... @Andy54Hawken just gave us permission to continue with our Hi-Point discussion?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top