JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is the gen 1 p22. It had reliability issue for some people due to recoil spring. The long barrel can be purchased seperately and put on a regular size p22 (same with gen 2). Cost was $116$-135ish for long barrel but may not be available anymore I don't know. The ppq is considered a better gun from all I've heard. p22, p22q, and ppq .22 all have reports of inaccuracy which makes me suspect the barrel as the source. For p22, p22Q, tandemkross makes excellent +5 magazine extenders for pretty cheap.
Do you also have the new PDP 9mm. The only thing that I hear from this firearm is nothing but good. I dont know if they have that on 22.

Ohhhh, a people catcher…. Love it!!!!
Not a lot of protesters who sit in the middle of the road here in Texas. Stopped people don't handle that too well!

Lots of deer down here. Bright LED lights and one of these. Hit a deer or a 2-300 lb hog and they can do 5 figure damage real quick. So many road side strikes that the dead are not even picked up. There are coffee klatches of vultures there by noon the next day! I've seen cows, lots of deer (all ages), wild pigs, coyotes, skunks etc. Crows go for the road center stripe ones and the vultures are side of the road type (often 10-15+). Gone in days

Do you also have the new PDP 9mm. The only thing that I hear from this firearm is nothing but good. I dont know if they have that on 22.
I have ppq q5 match 9mm. Trigger is superb like most Walther 9mm pistols. Have never shot PDP but reports are it's excellent. I don't think they make PDP in .22 but not sure. 22s are completely different guns than 9mm versions and made in different factories. They may share grips or other things though.

I wanna impulse on slingshot. Are these the one you guys use

Sukh 450g Clay Slingshot Ammo - Sling Shot Ammo Balls Biodegradable Professional

1711668320635.png

I was asking them about this too. If memory serves they said this is the California edition with the compensator. They said this model has more features than the one I want. Its nice looking gun!

View attachment 1852888
I have one that looks like that, I have had no issues with it.
Mine seems to hit anything you point it at with whatever ammo is in it.
But I'm not trying to be a champion match shooter with it either.
20230917_185952-1.jpg

Yesterday I figured having more first aid would be beneficial for the home and while out shooting.
So I exercised my search skills and purchased some items for emergencies where ever they may happen.
These will be added to my current ammo box of emergency items that go out with us when we shoot as well as into the cars we drive.
_Screenshot 2024-03-29 101501.jpg
_Screenshot 2024-03-29 101537.jpg

Bought this with my dick, because really like it. Got 100 burpless rounds through it and I like it even more. Way better to shoot than my 1911 10mm, way lighter, and way more capacity. Put a Holsun 507K-GN on it last night... can't wait to shoot it with that.

Smith & Wesson Performance Center M&P 2.0 10mm

20240211_074120.jpg

Just came in today and still on background check and inspection. Came out of an oiled plastic wrapper. One thing I notice right away, the grip and weight is so nice.

1712028517046.jpeg

Last Edited:
Even gun sale background check. I thought the store were playing games. My last 2 purchases went over 3 days which was not a bogus for I was there when it got approved.. Prior to that it was only 20 minutes... :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews