JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
05 STi was the love of my life for a long while, well about 2yrs and 80K miles anyway. Had an 04 WRX before that but don't miss it. Gett'n another Stizzle soon

Here's a vid I made of our time together:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4hO9wC4ri4

IMAGE_023.jpg
IMAGE_004.jpg
i-sooby_booty.jpg

Hey rallysoob was your utube vid taken at the shelton orv park? it looked familar to me. I am the sweep captain for the oregon rally group. and i partner up with jay with the prg. If youve been to any stage rallys then youve probubly seen my white jeep cherokee. here is a pic <broken link removed>

That is an awesome video. I used to have a crazy friend and would drive like that down Mcgloughlin! :s0155:

Yeah Yeah, couldn't of been me... :D you still rolling that white STi you bought around the time I got mine?

Hey rallysoob was your utube vid taken at the shelton orv park? it looked familar to me. I am the sweep captain for the oregon rally group. and i partner up with jay with the prg. If youve been to any stage rallys then youve probubly seen my white jeep cherokee. here is a pic <broken link removed>

Some of the footage was. I took an advanced rally class put on by Primitive Rally Racing School at that park. I think I have seen your cherokee out there though

Ford products only. The only deviation I will allow myself to make is a Volvo(in and out of bed with Ford for a long time) and Nissan(also, in and out of bed with Ford over the years).

My dad has a Ford, my sister in law has one, my brother's shop truck is a Ford(last was a Dodge and it crapped out FAST), my mom has a Ford Era Volvo and I have only 3 Ford cars at this time.

I love them and that will never change. Notice they are struggling but not like GM and Chrysler actually talking about merging some months back!

In it's class or overall the best car for the money?

Either way I don't see it, and I love subies.

Probably because you haven't driven the STi...?

I think it's one of the best, if not the best overall cars for the money. It's hard to beat a reliable 300hp, rock solid 6 speed tranny, tough as nails front/center/rear diffs, brembo brakes, 1piece forged aluminum wheels, and struts that get it done on all surfaces. 0-60 in 4.6, 1/4m in 13.3 with on/off road capability... this is giving me withdrawls

I just wish subaru would get up to speed on their auto trannys.

True, their commuter tranny's are made of glass. The STi tranny is race grade though, worlds better than people realize. I cant count how many 5-6K launches I did in that car, it's bullet proof.

Probably because you haven't driven the STi...?

I think it's one of the best, if not the best overall cars for the money. It's hard to beat a reliable 300hp, rock solid 6 speed tranny, tough as nails front/center/rear diffs, brembo brakes, 1piece forged aluminum wheels, and struts that get it done on all surfaces. 0-60 in 4.6, 1/4m in 13.3 with on/off road capability... this is giving me withdrawls

I haven't driven the new one, just a blob-eye. Which was awesome:cool:

I'm really not a fan of the new wagon's looks, nor the nearly 40 grand price tag. On top of that it doesn't distance itself enough performance wise from a WRX that is considerably less expensive.

Here's a vid I made of our time together:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4hO9wC4ri4

That video is making me second guess selling mine. I noticed the spoilers changed sizes part way through the video, same car still or is the shorty the WRX? I know a lot of STi owners swapped the big wing out for a shorter or no wing because of the looks or unwanted attention. I know I would. After having mine garaged for the last two years, I drove it out last week. No kidding, within a block of my house, I already had an integra revving up next to me. Kids....

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top