JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

His ad on craigslist. His name is Earl. 503 640-5954. Lots of white and blue 1 time use barrels for 15 bucks. Open tops and bung styles.
All <2> food grade stuff.

Two boxes of 180gr for the XD40. 1 was FMJ the other holla points.

Boxes building... (I also went and got my fingerprints) Come tuesday I'll have my packet turned in...

Purchased some pmags, some more 5.56 ammo, and a 55gal water barrel. Also looking into what it will take to reduce all my debt. I've begun to reevaluate all my future purchases based on preparedness in relation to spending.

Very good Wenis, finances are something I need to get more in order.

Today I repacked my kit and was able to free up loads more room, purchased a more portable sleeping bag and binoculars...oh and send some $$$ to coctailer for my first AR. WOOT!

Started the process of rotating my 10 gallons of gasoline by putting them into our vehicles. Waited too long again - should have done this three months ago to keep on a six-month cycle.

This chore is something that I absolutely hate because I inevitably get gas all over the place. Anyone w/ good suggestions on how to store/rotate/deal with gasoline? - please PM me. My metal jerry cans always seem to leak. Plastic cans build-up pressure in the summer & leak just sitting there.

Next projects: check status of my food; check status of water; acquire a large drip-style water filter; replace expired medications; acquire water/food/heat for my mom (who's moving out of town soon); more ammo; research chainsaws

I prefer metal over plastic gas cans. 90% of their leaking while pouring is the gasket and the spout. gaskets are around a buck to replace at the surplus store in town, and tend to need it at least once a year. ($1 x 5 cans = $5 a year, not terrible, but between heat and the gas itself they wear out quickly.)
the spout, it's kinda a matter of just finding a good one. my US one leaks slightly, but my Euro one doesn't at all. the other 10% can be the can's opening, if it's bent, eroded slightly, etc.

------

Put my new survival/get home pack in my car, now have twin mosin's to practice and accurize with. an SKS has been added to the collection, along with a 9mm, now i just need bottled water and food stuffs for the pack.

Crossing my fingers on a new job, and switching my efforts to getting out of debt, buying precious metals (smartly) and getting the gang familiar with my new arms.

Catch up from the weekend. Cleaned garden beds for early Spring planting, improved fence on hen house, fitted my new RRA lower to my Stag 20" upper for my second AR.

I need to rotate out some old MREs. Anyone have a good source for replacements?

-muddy

I need to rotate out some old MREs. Anyone have a good source for replacements?

-muddy

Muddy,
check out www.theepicenter.com
They are out of Eugene, OR. They carry tons of MRE's, Freeze dried, canned food, etc. SUPER prices (and believe me, Ive spent WAY too much time the past year looking) on this stuff.
For example, Their 7-day supply of Mountain House (also Oregon company) kit is about $100. If you go to Bimart, same stuff will run you about $150. Costco.com sells the SAME kit for $399!
And if you have any questions, the lady that answers the phone KNOWS her stuff & can usually tell you how something tastes! They even put an order together for me & met my sister there on a Saturday to pick up to save me the shipping.
my 2c.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads