JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never used an ATM. Don't have a card, so I can't. Instead, I have CIW. That's, Cash in Wallet.

Not having a debit card puts me in the main lines at Winco. Boo Hoo. That's the only place where I've found that I'm at a disadvantage for not having one. BofA tellers tried for years to foist one off on me, but they've given up.

Come to think of it, having a debit card would keep me away from BofA tellers. Which I try to avoid anyway. Because these days, anyone getting into a line at the bank is a Problem Person. Normal people don't have to queue up at the bank, they do bank stuff on their smartphone. Of course I don't have one of those, either. So there you go.
I don't have Herpes either, so I have that going for me. Which is nice.

3BesBjUb_400x400.jpg

...an ATM...

Stop acting so white.
Meh. Lots of people assume i be latino/Cuban, Arabic or Israeli :s0140: then they see my fair skinned, light colored eyed daughter and her fair skinned brother with big brown eyes, and neither of them have dark hair unlike their parents :s0140:
Maybe your social credit score is too low. Or you left the confines of you 15 minute city.
Possible there for @jkor
White privilege!!!! Wait.....could it just be from working hard and being fiscally responsible???
At being a parent, yeah... fiscally responsibility is mostly my wife :oops:
I tell everyone I'm " not quite white " .
Owing money has no emotional effect on me. If an institution is foolish enough to extend me credit, that's on them.
Hahahaha, I used to have a credit card during colleege.. its a large part of why my supposed credit score isn't over 800 :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top