JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My gym is really crowded and I had to go in the afternoon today for Legs Day because I woke up shortly after midnight and couldn't get back to sleep for a couple of hours, so no 5 AM workout for me today.

I know the crowd is only going to get worse as we approach the New Year.

94fd5884de8e5a913c3f88b19f8087ad.jpg

I let my wife blindly draw the first popsicle stick and she drew the 30min run stick. I just finished 10mins and there is no way I am doing 30min consecutively in my current shape. I will do a couple of more 10min legs today to finish out the 30mins.

I might have been a bit ambitious writing out the activities. Hopefully I snap back into shape quickly. Next stick chosen will be a diet related activity.

I let my wife blindly draw the first popsicle stick and she drew the 30min run stick. I just finished 10mins and there is no way I am doing 30min consecutively in my current shape. I will do a couple of more 10min legs today to finish out the 30mins.

I might have been a bit ambitious writing out the activities. Hopefully I snap back into shape quickly. Next stick chosen will be a diet related activity.
That's OK, do what you can and you'll see gradual improvement. Consistency is the key. Keep at it Arakboss!

Chest and biceps today. I got there when they opened the doors at 5 am and no waits for the benches and machines. By the time I was leaving it was getting crowded, so through the new year I'll be there as soon as the doors open.

Tomorrow is shoulders and triceps.

My current split routine is working well with one exception: I don't seem to have enough time to properly work abs, so I'm bringing back Sunday mornings in the gym to dedicate to abs. Today I did

1. Cable wood choppers
  2. ab wheel rolls
  3. crunch machine
  4. incline crunches
  5. cable ab pull downs with rope
  6. sliding ab board at incline with single leg raised. I don't know the correct name for this exercise but hopefully you know what I'm talking about here.

Finally got back on my treadmill (w/my neuropathic foot) and did 1½ miles at 3.0 mph at a 5½% incline. Burned 300+ calories with a max HR of 120 bpm.
Did that same workout 3 days out of the past 4 (Nov 30th to today).:s0115:

Aiming to get that workout in all 5 weekdays this coming week...

My Happy Valley gym is actually pretty sad this way. The gym had to resort to posting printed signs on the equipment stating please use your phone only for fitness apps. Kind of hilarious watching young women competing for looks, so obvious. They get skankier each time.

My Happy Valley gym is actually pretty sad this way. The gym had to resort to posting printed signs on the equipment stating please use your phone only for fitness apps. Kind of hilarious watching young women competing for looks, so obvious. They get skankier each time.

Yep, saw some dude on the leg press machine on Wednesday lounging on it looking at his phone like he was at home in his recliner.

I've also noticed a huge uptick in stations loaded up with weights and then abandoned, so half my workout is carrying them back to the weight trees.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top