JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
My email to the Jewish Federation of Seattle, thought I would share.
For anyone other members here who want to voice their opinion to Jewish Federation of Seattle, this is their email:
[email protected]

My email to Jewish Federation of Seattle:
Shame on you people for forgetting the memories of my and your ancestors!! You are supporting the same nazi , fascist and communist laws that are responsible for the death of millions of Jewish people! I am a Jewish gun owner and I am proud to know that I can defend myself and not just march like a rat into a gas chamber like so many other naive Jews like yourself would do. Why cannot you realize that this country gave us freedom , along with its laws and constitution meant to protect our rights. Why are you supporting the very laws that can imprison us and weakened us to elements that are hostile to our race?

You can read my post..
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21862&page=20

I will encourage Jews and other law-abiding American citizens across the country to resist your organization which is a threat to the safety and existance of the Jewish people in the United States! My great grandfather wishes he had a right to keep a gun in Ukraine so he could defend his sister from being stabbed to death by a Cossack soldier in his village. She died in his arms! Of course, I know how some naive Jewish people think, the government only wants whats best for us. Many of us thought Hitler only wanted what was best for us, when he forced all Jews to turn in their guns by a certain time or face imprisonment or death.

<broken link removed>

By the way, the officers who were shot to death, were killed by a handgun by a man with multiple felonies who was released from prison in Arkansas. It was our government's faulty legal system and lack of conduct that caused these deaths. Not law-abiding citizens! The man already possessed an illegal firearm and illegaly crossed into Washington state lines. So, you will blame me for the crime of your own degenerate and hollow-brained politicians who put this man back on the street!

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

I almost missed this! Just found out about 20 mins ago, been reading as much as I can on it. I will be going down there tomorrow since I'm unemployed right now I have all sorts of time to do these things.

I have room in my truck for 3 more if anyone wants to get picked up from Lynnwood on down somewhere along I-5 preferably at park n rides. I plan on leaving sometime around 7:00-7:30am that should hopefully get us down there with traffic by 10am. It would be nice just to get some more bodies down there. Let me know if you want a ride, pm me with your phone and I will give you a call today.

Just called my Senator and spoke of my opposition, well see what happens!

Rick

My email to Jewish Federation of Seattle:
Shame on you people for forgetting the memories of my and your ancestors!! You are supporting the same nazi , fascist and communist laws that are responsible for the death of millions of Jewish people! I am a Jewish gun owner and I am proud to know that I can defend myself and not just march like a rat into a gas chamber like so many other naive Jews like yourself would do. Why cannot you realize that this country gave us freedom , along with its laws and constitution meant to protect our rights. Why are you supporting the very laws that can imprison us and weakened us to elements that are hostile to our race?

Maybe they need to spend some time in Israel. ;)

We're digressing badly off topic, but I work for an Israeli corporation and have mixed feelings about my new management. Very nationalistic, and most are retired IDF officers who think barking at employees will lead to productive results. To be fair, it has little to do with their ethnicity, and much more to do with their politics and world view.

Besides, I'm told in Israel there's a max 1 firearm per person (or maybe even household?).

Interesting reading the other side's view of reality <broken link removed>

Semi-automatic assault weapons [an oxymoron] are designed and intended for military purposes to kill as many people as quickly as possible in a designated area. These guns can fire over 200 bullets a minute. Even avid hunters acknowledge that semi-automatic weapons have no sporting purpose other than target practice which this bill would accommodate within designated shooting ranges. Significantly kits are readily available that can convert semi-automatic weapons to automatic “machine gun” status in just a few minutes. The risk of assault weapons is made worse by the so-called gun show loophole which allows gun purchasers, as young as eighteen, to purchase unlimited quantities of these dangerous weapons [is there such a thing as a weapon that isn't dangerous?] without a background check, record keeping or waiting period at various gun shows held almost weekly in this state.

Watching it live :) Sounds like plenty of anti-ban people showed up. Hurray for them!

Something tells me this dies in committee...

... unfortunately I don't think the people of Washington will take the next step and recall the legislators in question for their attempt to criminally violate both the Federal and Washington State Constitutions.

Dang.. I just cought the tail end of it. But it was good to see a good turn out. appeared to be a full house and when the discussion was over for the bill majority of the people left!

Thank you Senator Pam Roach. Thank you conserned citizens Bill Pierce and Marton Cooper. Thank you Bellview police chief Linda Pillo for using city recources and your official position and time on the clock to support a bill that the responsible citizens of Washington do not endorse.

At least for President of the NRA. She's my new hero after the way she stood up to Kline. I was dissapointed that no one challenged the "easily converted to fully automatic" statement.

I found the analogies the "for" witnesses used to be lacking. There are already laws that are supposed to prevent youths from purchasing guns.

All their arguments point more to the lack of enforcement of existing laws than to the need for new laws.

Is that Bellevue Sheriff and elected person? Perhaps her opponent will need some donations in the next election.

How long until we hear the committee's decision?

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top