JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you win this one, tits. :s0155:
And here I thought I was so clever to come up with that... :oops:

Im voting Trump....if biden wins i have a feeling there will be a bubblegum ton of boating accidents late this year
Wait, was this written in 2007? How many boating accidents did you have during the Obama administration?

I'm voting Biden. And I'll keep buying firearms and supporting the firearms industry.

Wait, was this written in 2007? How many boating accidents did you have during the Obama administration?

I'm voting Biden. And I'll keep buying firearms and supporting the firearms industry.
What was wrote in 2007?

Vote Biden and think you will keep your guns? Are you crazy? So you trust Biden or Hillary more, including when it comes to gun rights? Two creatures that have both advocated firearm confiscation????
Wow. Just... wow...

What was wrote in 2007?

Vote Biden and think you will keep your guns? Are you crazy? So you trust Biden or Hillary more, including when it comes to gun rights? Two creatures that have both advocated firearm confiscation????
Wow. Just... wow...
I use facts, not fear. I'm also not a single issue voter.

You should ask Slide Fire Solutions if they preferred Obama or Trump.

I use facts, not fear. I'm also not a single issue voter.

You didnt quote a single fact. Yet you're on this form supporting a candidate that has clearly stated he intends to infringe upon our gun rights? What is wrong with your head?

Anybody who actually knows guns is aware that bump stocks were just toys...... but if you want to try to say Trump isn't pro-second Amendment based on that go ahead..... you're wrong.....

Biden however has clearly stated that we don't need more than three bullets in our magazines.... you're not promoting anything but lies.... lies to yourself and everyone around you

You should ask yourself what it would have been like if the shooting that precipitated Trumps decision to ban bump stocks had happened during Obama's administration.

I'll bet there would be more than just bump stocks gone.

I did not known that Biden or Trump were Canadian....
The topic of the this thread....is Canada bans assault weapons...
Lets keep it to this topic.

If one wants to discuss the merits of Biden and Trump on the 2nd Amendment ...
Then start a new thread....'cause it ain't like its been "discussed" a million times or more already....:rolleyes:
Andy

Speaking of Canada, I'm sure there were plenty of gun-owning Canadians who voted for Trudeau, saying that he'd never do what he did, and that they'd go on buying and shooting their guns like they always have.

Guys, there's no point in arguing with people who confidently say they are voting for the enemy. You may have similar interests in hobbies, you may be able to talk guns, or cars, or beer, but when it comes to politics they are not your friend, they're firmly in the enemy camp.

With politics being as polarized and radicalized as they are now, when someone tells you that they're voting for the other guy, they're telling you that their radical ideology is far more important than their guns, to them. I can respect that. I have my own principles and ideology. I may not agree, but I respect that they have their principles and can tell me who they are. It makes it easier to simply ignore anything they say regarding politics, and not get sucked in to a pointless argument.

You mean Sandy Hook?

What did Obama do after that?
Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It's wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don't limit the weapon's lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.

Wake up!!!! You are being stupid. This is directly from JoeBiden.com

You mean Sandy Hook?

What did Obama do after that?
While I don't agree with everything in this piece, I think it's a good partial explanation.
The Sandy Hook massacre, which took place one month after the 2012 election, upended Obama's second-term legislative agenda. The national trauma resulting from the murders of 20 small children was so profound that Obama reasonably concluded this was not a time for caution and calculation. In January 2013, Obama proposed a long list of measures, including bans on assault weapons and armor-piercing bullets and a limit on the size of magazines.

And yet he began his gun control push from a position of political weakness. He had not campaigned on gun control, let alone a specific set of gun control proposals.
The lesson is that Democrats have to not just run on gun control, but also make it central to the 2020 election. That means campaigning on gun control not only in the immediate aftermath of traumatic mass shootings, but on all the other days when gun violence is still happening off our TV screens.
And this is exactly what we're seeing.

I did not known that Biden or Trump were Canadian....
The topic of the this thread....is Canada bans assault weapons...
Lets keep it to this topic.
I disagree. Canada is a perfect example of gun owners likely having voted for Trudeau believing/claiming he'll never take their guns. And we see in this very thread the same mentality with respect to Biden. I'm hoping these gun owners take a look at Canada and finally learn their lesson, though I'm doubtful.

You all are going to get this thread locked. Why not just start a new thread in "The Tavern". And yes, I know I contributed to the drift, sorry, couldn't help it. :oops:

Edit: Whoa, that's weird! Question for a moderator: is the name of the subforum where discussions like this are permitted, considered profanity, subject to the bubblegum filter? I typed the name of the forum in quotes above (a drinking establishment), and the filter changed it to "bubblegum". That seems odd to me.

Oh, I see. It does make it a little awkward when you're trying to say "Take it to the (place that must not be mentioned)".

Added: for a while there a day or two ago I thought the filter must be broken, from the profanity in the "Recent threads list", either that or we're now Arfcom and that kind of thing is OK. Not that big of a deal, just surprised me a little, makes me wonder what kind of person would feel the need to come here and start a thread with that kind of title.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads