JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moving forward with technology I guess.

I introduce the bolt action of the future.

I can see this taking off if it works really well.

1676837944738.jpeg

I don't care about ugly. Glock's and AR's are sinfully ugly, but are the hottest sellers in the universe.

Since form follows function, I very much like such a compact and transportable rifle. I could buy one, but not at $1720 US.

The finger stop in the trigger guard is only mentioned, and not as to why it might be desirable.

I'm sure these will sell - in limited quantities. There is a customer for everything, it's just a matter of how many and at what price. Another thing is, stuff that may go over in Europe may find a cold reception here. "Culturally acceptable" is a term that comes to mind. Meaning, I might like a Sako rifle, but I'd never buy a Citroen automobile. The latter is just too different.

Herra and Schmeisser both make Euro AR rifles and like most German things they are a fine quality . I have a Herra m lock free floating hand guard on one of my Ar's and blows Sampson out of the water not to mention Sampsons customer service !

Last Edited:
I have to assume the problem they are trying to solve with the side-feeding magazine is mag changes when shooting from a bipod or when prone? If it were a semi-auto I could see how it might improve ejection, but don't know that a bolt gun would have those problems. Interesting concept, but not something I'll be running out to buy.

I don't care about ugly. Glock's and AR's are sinfully ugly, but are the hottest sellers in the universe.

Since form follows function, I very much like such a compact and transportable rifle. I could buy one, but not at $1720 US.
I think Glocks look really nice, actually. Especially with a beavertail and a light. My Zev OZ9……beautiful gun.

This rifle? Not so much. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top