JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Gerber
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Haven't had much luck listing on this site lately. Used to be really good about ten years ago. But I will give it another try before dealing with eBay fees. These are all older knives from the 1990's and early 2000's.
All of the blades are in new condition, might need some polish on the brass but I never messed with them. Happy to ship these (Buyer pays shipping) just let me know which ones you want. If you need more pics or have questions, send me a message and I will do what I can. $600 for all or piece meal prices listed below. Open to fair offers. Thanks!

1. MINT Never used 1990's era Gerber Mark II Fighting Knife Armorhide with original sheath but no box. $299
2. Puma Scout Stag 813900 bowie. 6 1/2" Stainless Blade, New with original sheath. $225
3. Coast Stag Bowie 6 1/2" Damascus Steel Blade New with original sheath. $75
4. Coast Stag Skinner 5 1/2" Damascus Steel Blade. New with original sheath. $50
5. Brand New 1990's Victorinox Executive Swiss Folder 53401 (Swiss Army) $60

IMG_6255.JPG IMG_6256.JPG IMG_6261.JPG IMG_6262.JPG IMG_6356.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top