JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That looked to me like a size 12 arse in a size 4 bikini....and not in a good way.

1657168352891.png

Not what I said or why I dislike it
Not looking to start an argument or put you on the spot..... but I'm curious what you don't like about it. To me, it clearly illustrates to his potential constituents his view on why the second amendment is important. I tend to agree, that's the main reason why

Not looking to start an argument or put you on the spot..... but I'm curious what you don't like about it. To me, it clearly illustrates to his potential constituents his view on why the second amendment is important. I tend to agree, that's the main reason why
Primely because I don't believe that we should be electing representatives based on their willingness to kill the opposition party even if it's just a nudge and a wink to willingness. And he's not alone, have you seen the one from Eric Greitens?

Primely because I don't believe that we should be electing representatives based on their willingness to kill the opposition party even if it's just a nudge and a wink to willingness. And he's not alone, have you seen the one from Eric Greitens?

Personally I view politicians promises to disarm me as synonymous with sharing a long term plan to subjugate and/or kill me. As a result, I view a politician expressing openly that firearms were intended to stave off tyranny, of the individual and of the society by shooting those who would try to do so, as one of the more "American" things a politician could express.

The Rino hunting video is too much. That seems to be clearly an armed home invasion of a Rino home. I'm not ok with that. The Rino in question would be justified in smoking all those guys.

The guy protecting his home from a KKK raid seems to be the opposite. I'm ok with underscoring the fact that the main purpose of guns is killing. That's what they are designed to do, and there's no need to shy away from that, calling them modern sporting rifles and such (and making dumb distinctions between select fire m4s and civilian AR15s).

"Way to live the stereotype" - Anthony Brian Logan, YouTube cultural political observer.
Not sure what your meaning is here but, my point was, Republicans could use some young outgoing, not afraid to express themselves individuals. Personally, I have no issue with what she did. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews