JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 12-rd magazine is a flush fit with the XL sized grip modules. The 10-rd sits flush on the smaller P365 sized grip.

I know you know this, but others may be a bit confused.
There are also flush fit 10 round compliant mags for the X/XL grip sizes, different from the 10 round mags that flush fit on the shorter original 365 grips.

Mods, delete or move as you see fit. But people need to know this.

Just picked up my new Sig P-365 XL today. Advertised to come with two 12rd magazines. Mine came with crippled 10 rd mags.

Not as advertised, 10+ mags not banned from importation until July 01. What makes this even worse are the pressed in dimples on the sides to limit it to 10 rounds. The spring hangs up on the intruding dimple causing multiple misfeeds and jams. These mags will get you killed.

Looks like Sig has joined other organizations intent on screwing over gun owners.

If I violated any terms here, I apologize. I am so annoyed by this corporate ripoff.
😤😡😤

If you're looking for a 365 or 365 XL. I'm dumping everything Sig. And I won't rip you off. Check classifieds soon.
Drill out the dimples...fixed, done, loose the anger-it clouds logical thinking, move on.
jmo,

Last Edited:
How did you order directly from sig?
Last I checked they only sold through distributors...
Also, a lot of sites will post the 10round mag models for less. In any case, I would consider calling over a defective product and have them replaced.
I purchased a Sig P2022 in 2016, in California where I live. Came with 2 10 rd mags. Found out that very few if any gun stores carry P2022 mags. Carry mags for other Sigs. So I go to Sigs web site an order my 10 rd magazines from them directly.

I purchased a Sig P2022 in 2016, in California where I live. Came with 2 10 rd mags. Found out that very few if any gun stores carry P2022 mags. Carry mags for other Sigs. So I go to Sigs web site an order my 10 rd magazines from them directly.
I've ordered parts and mags, even ammo, directly from Sig, but never a gun and have always been redirected to a distributor.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top