JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really don't get internet trolls. Like, what do they really get out of it? Is it just the feeling of getting something over on some random person? That you convinced them to believe something is real when you know it is not?

Don't get me wrong, I like to troll, but not like that. When I troll it is to get people to laugh, to engage and to have fun. And everyone knows I am playing the part and is encourage to play their own part looking for peak funny. If there is any winner at all it is the guy who got the best laugh, and I will help set you up to be that winner if I can find the proper setup for you, because it is not about who wins, it is about the humor and comradery. To me that is proper trolling, not this bubblegume that causes all kinds of drama.
You're a normal dude that has had sex with real women. Probably been in the occasional fist fight, own a car and know how to drive.
It's impossible for you to understand what trolls do, because you're a real grown man.

My fun gun . :)

IMG_20240131_131214373.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top