JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure you meant "you're" and this is one of the times correct grammar/spelling etc definitely matters. I don't think he'd appreciate you damning his children. Things to think about.
Ahhh. No offense taken on my end. Not sure I wanna bring children in to this world in its current state.

So he's damning something that has yet to exist. Haha. No harm. No foul.

Last Edited:
From a false shooting alarm news story a year ago at another Evergreen High School.

"The incident was very stressful and was quickly resolved due to the first responding deputy previously being assigned as a School Resource Officer at Heritage,'' read a statement from the Clark County Sheriff's Office. "This incident illustrates the need for law enforcement who are assigned to the security of our schools in Clark County. School Resource Officers were removed from unincorporated Clark County Schools in 2020 when school campuses were closed due to the pandemic.''

On a side note, crime has increased but Larch Corrections Center was closed this month due to dwindling prosecutions and incarcerations. It's all part of the plan.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews