JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting but a good take by this guy.

Cops are not always right

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/video-of-a-shooting-in-my-neighborhood-shows-the-value-of-mindset/

Update from a NM friend ==
Las Cruces has a problem.

"An Overview of Crime Rates in Las Cruces, NM. Looking at the most recent crime report, the crime rate in Las Cruces is 156.3% higher than the national average. These crimes fall into two primary categories: violent and property."

Catch and release drives the cops who still work there crazy.

Last Edited:
Watch someone get killed...no thanks.

While I have no doubt that something may be learned from watching the video...
And I no issue with people who do watch the video or other videos like it....
Just a no-go for me....
Andy

Edit to add...
The "Verbal Judo" video in the link is well worth a watch...if that is the one you meant.

WTF! It is scary that a moron like that was hired to be an LEO. He should not have been an unarmed security guy. I have been saying for a while the lowering of standards was going to lead to stuff just like this. Someone who should NEVER have been in that job.

Watch someone get killed...no thanks.

While I have no doubt that something may be learned from watching the video...
And I no issue with people who do watch the video or other videos like it....
Just a no-go for me....
Andy

Edit to add...
The "Verbal Judo" video in the link is well worth a watch...if that is the one you meant.
Yes to the "Verbal Judo" video line. I liked the way the guy presented himself

Yes to the "Verbal Judo" video line. I liked the way the guy presented himself
That was a good video indeed.
When carrying it wise to be the most humble person around...as well as figuring how can I get out of this mess before it starts or with the least amount of fuss.

As for the officer...
A whole lot of not being in command or control of himself or the situation from what I read.
Andy

That was a good video indeed.
When carrying it wise to be the most humble person around...as well as figuring how can I get out of this mess before it starts or with the least amount of fuss.

As for the officer...
A whole lot of not being in command or control of himself or the situation from what I read.
Andy
He should have called for backup at the very start.
O-Dark Thirty, 2 squirrely people at 4:30am, and one with 5 warrants.
Refer to the first sentence

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top