JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
you thought wrong, you can correct the misinformation now
I dont get whats happening to this forum. So were the thought police now? if someone makes a statement that turns out not true they are required to go back and edit while everyone else pokes fun?

An otherwise good long fun conversation about training, safety, gun architectures, when did someone get offended?

Ok ok ok.

So we've made ultra safe handgun that will never fire unless someone does overly redundant safety step compliance to activate it.

But what do we call it? It needs to be an acronym since that's all the rage lately and what would be the price per unit and whose the manufacturer?

Ok ok ok.

So we've made ultra safe handgun that will never fire unless someone does overly redundant safety step compliance to activate it.

But what do we call it? It needs to be an acronym since that's all the rage lately and what would be the price per unit and whose the manufacturer?
KYBHHOOTTUYRTS.
Keep Your Booger Hook Off Of The Trigger Until You're Ready To Shoot.

I ignored flopsweat for being incredibly rude and ignorant. Not for correcting me.

There's your path.
I can do that too. Normally my comments get deleted before they produce their desired effect. Haha.

I don't have a single person on ignore. If they wanna ignore me then be my guest.

I got thick skin and don't really give a sh!t about people or what they say.

Ok ok ok.

GYKNS Gen 1

Get You Killed in the Name of Safety.

I can do that too. Normally my comments get deleted before they produce their desired effect. Haha.

I don't have a single person on ignore. If they wanna ignore me then be my guest.

I got thick skin and don't really give a sh!t about people or what they say.
I don't want to ignore anyone. Certainly not you.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top