JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1707364771378.png

Experimental, Soviet Konstantinov sniper rifle.

1707530183589.png
Crossfire MkI rifle/shotgun combination. Top is a 12-gauge shotgun, fed by 4-round detachable magazine tube. Bottom is a .223 Remington rifle fed by a STANAG type magazine. It was a POS.

View attachment 1819464
Crossfire MkI rifle/shotgun combination. Top is a 12-gauge shotgun, fed by 4-round detachable magazine tube. Bottom is a .223 Remington rifle fed by a STANAG type magazine. It was a POS.
Yeah - I keep thinking of that whenever someone mentions combo repeaters rifle/shotgun. I saw one at a WAC show once. I've always been interested in something like that - it is/was a pump IIRC. And yes, I read it had all kinds of issues.

The gun itself isn't unusual. It is a Spanish-made 1915 Orbea revolver in .455, built for the British during the Great War. What is odd is the "DEUTSCHLAND-UBER-ALLES" and "GOTT-MITT-UNS" engraved on the side. Captured by a German Landser? A Brit with a sense of humor? Someone post-war farting around? Your guess is as good as mine.

1707700203909.png
1707700239658.png

The gun itself isn't unusual. It is a Spanish-made 1915 Orbea revolver in .455, built for the British during the Great War. What is odd is the "DEUTSCHLAND-UBER-ALLES" and "GOTT-MITT-UNS" engraved on the side. Captured by a German Landser? A Brit with a sense of humor? Someone post-war farting around? Your guess is as good as mine.

View attachment 1821209
View attachment 1821210
I would guess that this revolver was captured by a...
Austrian Gerfreiter while serving in the Bavarian Reserve Infantry Regiment 16.:eek: :D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top