JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yeah they will find a reason for sure if this list didnt cover it

"Among" so there must be more the high-risk behaviors listed are:

• Families residing in communities identified by States as needing services to improve parenting and improved child care. Who determines this?
  • Low-income families As compared to who?
  • Families with a pregnant woman or girl under age 21.
  • Families with a history of substance abuse.
  • Families containing tobacco users. Theres like 90% of the population
  • Families with children with low student achievement. Just WOW
  • Families with children with disabilities.
  • Families with a current or former member of the armed forces. Oh yeah our Govt supports our troops
  • Families with a history of child abuse or neglect.

Ha! Well, it will be national news the day they think they will just come inside my house to make sure my family is OK. No one insures the protection of my family but me. I would protect them first and foremost from masked men with "weapons of war" kicking the door in.

By all means, let's just get this bubblegum going so that the revolution can happen. The longer we wait, the harder it will be to raise the new nation out of the rubble of this crap.

• Families residing in communities identified by States as needing services to improve parenting and improved child care. Who determines this?
  • Families with a current or former member of the armed forces. Oh yeah our Govt supports our troops

AND..... Any other Bubblegum they can think up to effect confiscation. But.....It's FREE!!

Home School families will be added to that list I'll bet. If you're not willing to have your kid brainwashed by the State there must be something wrong with you.

d) Eligible families that have a history of child abuse or neglect or have had interactions with child welfare services.

My family applies to this point. We had CPS called on us because of a vengeful ex not liking that I'm a better father than he was. But due to that being on record it'll give inspectors carte blanche to come into my home? I think not.

d) Eligible families that have a history of child abuse or neglect or have had interactions with child welfare services.

My family applies to this point. We had CPS called on us because of a vengeful ex not liking that I'm a better father than he was. But due to that being on record it'll give inspectors carte blanche to come into my home? I think not.

I may disagree with you on other things, but I'm with you all the way on this. I have and will defend step-parents until I die. Those kids need stability and a true father/mother figure no matter "blood" relation. So many kids in this country that would turn out "troubled" are saved by caring, loving step-parents. It's a beautiful thing and I have nothing but respect for it. Good luck with your situation.

It'll be a cold day in hell before Obongo's minions get into my home.

Guys. You forgot to apply the Obama-supporter logic to this thread that we see whenever someone questions an administration policy or direction. Let me give it a try.

"... They haven't ACTUALLY started inspecting and looking for guns yet and nobody has had their guns or children confiscated yet and this is just another paranoid internet rumor and I'll worry about it AFTER it happens and there are so many other important issues to focus on (insert liberal cause de jur)..."

Wow. It is really hard to write stuff that is so delusional. I started arguing with myself as I was typing.

I'm really surprised that we haven't seen action taken with FHA, VA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make condition of home loan approval contingent on surrender of firearms. Call me paranoid but what can't be done at the ballot box or in congress is being done one chip at a time by "policy".

Guys. You forgot to apply the Obama-supporter logic to this thread that we see whenever someone questions an administration policy or direction. Let me give it a try.

"... They haven't ACTUALLY started inspecting and looking for guns yet and nobody has had their guns or children confiscated yet and this is just another paranoid internet rumor and I'll worry about it AFTER it happens and there are so many other important issues to focus on (insert liberal cause de jur)..."

Wow. It is really hard to write stuff that is so delusional. I started arguing with myself as I was typing.

I'm really surprised that we haven't seen action taken with FHA, VA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make condition of home loan approval contingent on surrender of firearms. Call me paranoid but what can't be done at the ballot box or in congress is being done one chip at a time by "policy".

bet you wait till the horse is out of the barn and down the road before you close the door.:s0054:

Families with children with disabilities
I am surprised nobody has jumped at that one. How come "having" children with a disability is a "risky behavior"? Thousands of families have children with disabilities that did not result from a risky behavior!

Is it 2016, yet?

The irony of it all is that most of this risky behaviors also describe the types of individuals who also voted for BHO. I wish I could say "there is some poetic justice to it", but I bet most of them will welcome the blatant invasion of privacy by Papa Barry's obamanation.

bet you wait till the horse is out of the barn and down the road before you close the door.:s0054:

oknow. I guess you missed my sarcastic attempt to channel the left-leaners on this forum that constantly tell us we're paranoid for resisting repeated efforts by the current administration to erode our rights by fiat. :)

oknow. I guess you missed my sarcastic attempt to channel the left-leaners on this forum that constantly tell us we're paranoid for resisting repeated efforts by the current administration to erode our rights by fiat. :)

yes I did. you had me worried there for a while:biglaugh:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads