JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm waiting for them to decide that anyone with PTSD, or ANY visits to a counselor for mental health services (something as innocuous as marital counseling) disqualifies those people from firearms possession under the mental health exclusion. Then, they can add any drug to the "addict" section such as prozac, any mood altering drugs or substances like alcohol.. Any excuse to deny firearms ownership to people..

I'm waiting for them to decide that anyone with PTSD, or ANY visits to a counselor for mental health services (something as innocuous as marital counseling) disqualifies those people from firearms possession under the mental health exclusion. Then, they can add any drug to the "addict" section such as prozac, any mood altering drugs or substances like alcohol.. Any excuse to deny firearms ownership to people..

Hasn't that already happened? Don't Vets getting help from the VA need to report guns, can't have any gun magazines(for reading, not hi-capacity.), must report if they have contact with friends or family that own guns and all that? Aren't the troops that we're supposed to respect ad thank for their service getting their firearms taken already for PTSD?

I don't know about you guys, but I still can't find the section of the BoR that says "...Shall Not Be Infringed Unless You Served Your Country, In Which Case You Must Turn In Your Guns And Wait To Be Robbed, Raped And Murdered..". I looked over and over and can't find it. The more I looked, the more it seems that Russia has more respect for their Vet's than our new USSA.

The obumgo supports the Muslim Brotherhood which means he is a Nazi supporter. Check out this photo of the brotherhood. Its on Drudge. How much more evidence do we need that tyranny is upon us. Are your backs against the wall yet? Just another reason to never give into our 2A rights. This prez is working both ends against the American People. Buy more ammo.

MuslimBrotherhood.jpg

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

MuslimBrotherhood.jpg

I am surprised nobody has jumped at that one. How come "having" children with a disability is a "risky behavior"? Thousands of families have children with disabilities that did not result from a risky behavior!

Is it 2016, yet?

My wife and I took care of her mentaly retarded brother for 15 years.
We endured back ground checks, finger printing an just short of annual probing.
One question always came up "Do you have guns in the house" Our answer "No" Truth is the guns where in the garage. Wife's brother grew up guns in the house. He may have been retared but he was not stupid.

Hasn't that already happened? Don't Vets getting help from the VA need to report guns, can't have any gun magazines(for reading, not hi-capacity.), must report if they have contact with friends or family that own guns and all that? Aren't the troops that we're supposed to respect ad thank for their service getting their firearms taken already for PTSD?

I don't know about you guys, but I still can't find the section of the BoR that says "...Shall Not Be Infringed Unless You Served Your Country, In Which Case You Must Turn In Your Guns And Wait To Be Robbed, Raped And Murdered..". I looked over and over and can't find it. The more I looked, the more it seems that Russia has more respect for their Vet's than our new USSA.

I been an outpatient at White City for a lot of years and have never been asked about owning any firearms. That said, you must be carefull of what you tell your Doctors, they are required by law to report some conversations. Keep in mind this is not your doctors choice. Are you thinking about commeting suicide, do you want to kill someone, do you have black outs.
So spilling your guts to a VA conseler is not a good idea.

The obumgo supports the Muslim Brotherhood which means he is a Nazi supporter. Check out this photo of the brotherhood. Its on Drudge. How much more evidence do we need that tyranny is upon us. Are your backs against the wall yet? Just another reason to never give into our 2A rights. This prez is working both ends against the American People. Buy more ammo.

View attachment 68830

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

american-school-children-bellamy-salute.jpg

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/usermanuals/neglect/
Here's the text of the ACA that's being referred too if anyone is interested. No mention of guns, firearms, ammo, or explosives in it though.
This is the link I've been seeing around that is referred to. Home health inspectors presumably will use this 2006 guide or some version of it.

Although I'm having trouble finding exact wording on firearms, it is no big stretch thinking they will be concerned with firearms in the home if you're flagged for a visit. What authority they will have after identifying you or someone else as a danger to the household who knows yet? These are early days in our socialized healthcare.

From a right leaning website;

(However, Kent Masterson Brown, a constitutional attorney who has litigated in cases where healthcare is affected by government involvement believes that the program is not voluntary. Brown believes that these inspections will tread on the rights on many Americans."

The eligible entity receiving the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the improvement benchmarks," said Brown, speaking at a South Carolina subcommittee hearing. "A homeschooling family, for instance, may be subject to 'intervention' in 'school readiness' and 'social-emotional developmental indicators.' A farm family may be subject to 'intervention' in order to 'prevent child injuries.' The sky is the limit.")

I'm sure a lot of this is speculation right now but when you turn over your healthcare to Big Brother and Big Brother doesn't think citizens need guns then I'd call it an educated guess.

WTH kind of flag salute is that.???
Where did that piccome from?
Looks like the50's

I really have to get bigger guns and more ammo :-/

It's called the Bellamy salute.
Bellamy salute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And like the swastika, it had no negative connotations until fear mongering skewed it as a nazi-only symbol.

Propaganda kills.

hwhr.jpg

^^^NOT a nazi

Ahh yes. I seem to remember my granddad telling me about that. Was replaced and stopped because of the Nazis using it

And like the swastika, it had no negative connotations until fear mongering skewed it as a nazi-only symbol

True.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top