JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We are Griswald Defense and local to Keizer, Oregon , we have a small BY-appointment only shop that is integrated into our Motorcycle repair Shop
Follow us on Facebook and join our inventory group for up-to-date inventory.
or visit us online to view all that we can provide from our large group of distribution warehouses.
facebook
https://www.griswalddefense.com/
We always Have Free Shipping on all orders over $500
Black Friday discount code good from now until 11/28- BFRIDAY23 -enjoy 8% off our very competitive prices with any order over $10

We are Griswald Defense and local to Keizer, Oregon , we have a small BY-appointment only shop that is integrated into our Motorcycle repair Shop
Follow us on Facebook and join our inventory group for up-to-date inventory.
or visit us online to view all that we can provide from our large group of distribution warehouses.
facebook
https://www.griswalddefense.com/
We always Have Free Shipping on all orders over $500
Black Friday discount code good from now until 11/28- BFRIDAY23 -enjoy 8% off our very competitive prices with any order over $10
Im in Keizer all the time and i didn't even know your shop existed! Good to know

We are Open Black Friday for in-store savings.
9am-6pm
In-store discounts Aswell as the lowest special-order pricing, we will beat any local stores price, or we will sell it at our cost to you!!!!!

Gonna bump it again - folks, check their site out. Don't knock an 8% discount, it moves the needle on price significantly. There's a rifle I've been going back and forth on, and if I was ready to pull the trigger today, they'd be the best possible price I've seen in the state thus far.

When I finally quit being a wuss, I may have to make that drive anyway.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top