JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cigars yes, counting in individual shots no. The fun only starts with me when you start counting in bottles, and the plural there is important. I am not a cheap date. . .
Luc before he got all classy:

1b0d9c1909aef5fdb52a08fdad3b331552664cd7e487a86288.jpg

I've had Rolling Rock before. It's not bad. Way better than Budweiser.
Years ago, while camping at Diamond Lake every year, a buddy of mine lined the top of his cooler with Rolling Rock. He buried his Heineken and Becks beneath it. Nobody bothered to raid his cooler. He always called it Green Death.

I used to be able to drink the stuff (if somebody else bought it) but the last time I tried it, I didn't like it at all. I usually drink IPAs. Haven't had a Bud in a long time.

Years ago, while camping at Diamond Lake every year, a buddy of mine lined the top of his cooler with Rolling Rock. He buried his Heineken and Becks beneath it. Nobody bothered to raid his cooler. He always called it Green Death.

I used to be able to drink the stuff (if somebody else bought it) but the last time I tried it, I didn't like it at all. I usually drink IPAs. Haven't had a Bud in a long time.

I miss Lowenbrau. You can't seem to get it in the U.S. anymore.

What, you can't get much more low-brow than this crowd. Oh, wait a minute...
Challenge accepted!

Wiedemann's! aka, Wiedies, the Breakfast of Champions! :)
But only in bottles - never cans! Had it every morning in college before classes! Only $1.50 per 6'er... cheaper than Coke or Pepsi! :s0005:

Last Edited:
Challenge accepted!

Wiedemann's! aka, Wieddies, the Breakfast of Champions! :)
But only in bottles - never cans! Had it every morning in college before classes! Only $1.50 per 6'er... cheaper than Coke or Pepsi! :s0005:
Haven't heard of Wiedermann's in forever...thank you for the memory resurrection.
For a treat try another Cincinnati based beer....Christian Moerlein ...damn good beer.
Andy

View attachment 1868391
Why I don't like horses.
Long time ago Mom and used to ride together and getting close to home there was a hill. When we got to it we let the horses have at it and run
full bore up the hill, every time. One day dad goes riding and comes to the hill and unknown to him why the horse took off at a full run. next thing he remembers is the horse had a hoof on his chest looking down at him.

Challenge accepted!

Wiedemann's! aka, Wiedies, the Breakfast of Champions! :)
In college, there was a small brewery a few miles from my place (we didn't call them microbreweries back then) where you could bring in an empty gallon jug and they'd fill it with beer for $1. That was cheaper than the cheapest keg beer we could find anywhere, and it tasted pretty good. And it definitely had a workable alcohol content.

In college, there was a small brewery a few miles from my place (we didn't call them microbreweries back then) where you could bring in an empty gallon jug and they'd fill it with beer for $1. That was cheaper than the cheapest keg beer we could find anywhere, and it tasted pretty good. And it definitely had a workable alcohol content.
My go-to during my university days. I haven't seen this available anywhere in years. I wonder if I would still like it.

1714271611909.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top