JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My family and I are in the vicinity of JBLM and we have pushed for disaster preparedness by those in our local area for many years. A few years back when the power was out for a week, folks couldn't understand how we kept so comfortable without worries of losing food, finding shelters for our animals and not even losing a single fish on our in-home display aquarium. That was only a week and we can survive for at least three with our present plan before we will begin to be inconvenienced.

Hope to meet others in the area in the near future.

Any one in aloha. Any one every try the security store off tvhw just past brookwood going towards Hillsboro from aloha good staff good place I'm sure you will find what you are looking for there

They could be leaching service. :s0077:
:s0131:

I tell you what...I have enough on my plate dealing with food, guns, water, for my family and the voices in my head:p...I don't need to know about two people sharing a what? Same IP?

This preparedness thing is too complicated...I'll just agree to meet the few guys that pm'd me, have a coffee together FTF and make up my own mind.

But by all means, please elaborate...

Will

Might be a dead thread here but:

My stats if there are any out there like me.

Weapon Platform of Choice: AKM variants.
Favorite DMR rifle: Saiga .308
Firearm fundamental belief : Primary Firearm is your rifle, then if need be; your pistol.

Anyone who is like-minded with weapon platforms or training feel free to PM me.

Interested in open carry (Pistol or Rifle/Shotgun) meets, just let me know.

Free Monday Evenings, Tuesday or Wednesday (Depends on the week) and Sundays after 11:00AM.

Moved to PDX last July and deployed on my second tour. I will be back in sept and I am looking to link up with fellow like minded people. Spent 4 years in 101st as a cavalry scout and infantry in NG. I can offer people help with tactical gear and firearms training, I would like to learn from others as well. I don't think I am an expert by any means, I am always looking to learn from the guy to my left and right. Best way to test your plan, gear, training is to have others look it over and throw you ideas.

Anyone having problems setting up their med bags- preps, please feel free to PM me, Ive been helping alot of others on this subject lately as their is a tremendous amount of useless stuff and ideas out there. So If you want help with any of this let me know, been doing this for over thirty years now.

Anybody who'd like to sit down over coffee/favorite adult beverage and discuss current events in the Yamhill/Polk/Marion county area(s) and feel that firearms are just a small percentage in the overall picture of prepping, please PM.

SF-

Good thread, I read with interest. What we did when we got this place was meet our neighbors. That has evolved to a close association with one neighbor (of like mind and caliber ;-) ) and a general knowledge of personality and politics of several others. We also have food and water supply systems in place, although our dependancy on electricity still needs to be dealt with. I would welcome PMs from locals, yet please be aware that it is a process for us. No instant buddies, sorry.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews