JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would need to see it vertical as if you'd just thrown a Haymarket, but my gut says 1911 would probably be more natural for you.
Ok there a go my bad.

IMG_3599.jpeg

Tell ya what, I'll try to get a pic of my fist in "punch" both with and without Old Ugly wrapped in it when I move from office out to living room later. :)

Haymarket? WTF, damn autocorrect... shoulda read "haymaker."

I know it's very subjective but just curious which 9mm do women gravitate to. Trying to helping my wife pick one. Several years ago she shot my 1.0 M&P full size 9mm lights out. That was her first time shooting a semiautomatic pistol. I have a Glock 43X she hadn't shot it yet. I've got a few in mind for her but it comes down to what she prefers. Maybe a .380 is more to her liking, I've personally never shot one. This would be her first CCW. I know we've got to go to a range and rent several so she can get the feel of the many options. So if you gals don't mind chiming in on which you prefer and maybe why. I would like to hear from y'all. Thank you.
I would definitely go with the Ruger security 380 LCP. I love it just for the fact its slide is so smooth to rack and its compact size and doublestack mags.

In my experience as a female firearms instructor, I see ladies with the Sig P365, P365XL (the Rose is popular), the Glock 43, 43X, the Smith & Wesson 380 EZ & 9 EZ, Smith & Wesson Shield Plus

I know it's very subjective but just curious which 9mm do women gravitate to. Trying to helping my wife pick one. Several years ago she shot my 1.0 M&P full size 9mm lights out. That was her first time shooting a semiautomatic pistol. I have a Glock 43X she hadn't shot it yet. I've got a few in mind for her but it comes down to what she prefers. Maybe a .380 is more to her liking, I've personally never shot one. This would be her first CCW. I know we've got to go to a range and rent several so she can get the feel of the many options. So if you gals don't mind chiming in on which you prefer and maybe why. I would like to hear from y'all. Thank you.
Whatever fits in her apron pocket best.

reeee! just teasing

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show