JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was looking at holsters on Amazon and whenever I clicked an IWB holster it gave me:

"This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location."

Only for IWB holsters. OWB is normal. Has anyone else run into this on Amazon?
Just tried to order a Tulster IWB off Amazon and contacted them with no help. Tried to contact Tulster and they don't have a phone #. This is Amazons screw up but you can't contact them to ftx it.

Just tried to order a Tulster IWB off Amazon and contacted them with no help. Tried to contact Tulster and they don't have a phone #. This is Amazons screw up but you can't contact them to ftx it.
Skip ol' Jeffy and go straight to the source.

Yea, its kind of frustrating for us WA state residence to find something you like on Amazon and find out they can't ship to you due to our restrictions. Just like another commenter said, "go straight to the sellers website and purchase" Also, if you are looking for custom Kydex holsters check out bordertownholsters.com or the patrons next door to us in Idaho aliengearholsters.com

Yea, its kind of frustrating for us WA state residence to find something you like on Amazon and find out they can't ship to you due to our restrictions. Just like another commenter said, "go straight to the sellers website and purchase" Also, if you are looking for custom Kydex holsters check out bordertownholsters.com or the patrons next door to us in Idaho aliengearholsters.com
This has been beat to death with an amazing number of people still not getting it. Amazon is NOT restricting any holster to WA. If you see one there and get the message it has NOTHING to do with Amazon. Amazon lets others sell stuff using their site. For some reason some of them are afraid to ship to WA. Again it has NOTHING to do with Amazon yet people keep repeating this. If the 3d party seller using Amazon does not wish to sell to WA state there is a LOT of ways to still get the holster. Don't use that 3d party seller.

This has been beat to death with an amazing number of people still not getting it. Amazon is NOT restricting any holster to WA. If you see one there and get the message it has NOTHING to do with Amazon. Amazon lets others sell stuff using their site. For some reason some of them are afraid to ship to WA. Again it has NOTHING to do with Amazon yet people keep repeating this. If the 3d party seller using Amazon does not wish to sell to WA state there is a LOT of ways to still get the holster. Don't use that 3d party seller.
well maybe this should be a pinned topic then in this forum group. Not eveyone knew that detail.

well maybe this should be a pinned topic then in this forum group. Not eveyone knew that detail.
The reason it keeps getting beat up is a LOT of people have a hate on for Amazon. Certainly enough reason for that. I do not like a lot of what they do with my money but, I don't like what concast or my banks do either. In one thread this has been brought up over and over and over. Anyone bothering to read the thread would see this is not Amazon doing this. Yet every so often another will jump in to pounce on Amazon. This will hurt Amazon not at all, they could care less. It does hurt this community. Many who read this stuff, then find out its just "fake news" so to speak, then often think many of this community kooks. :s0092:

The reason it keeps getting beat up is a LOT of people have a hate on for Amazon. Certainly enough reason for that. I do not like a lot of what they do with my money but, I don't like what concast or my banks do either. In one thread this has been brought up over and over and over. Anyone bothering to read the thread would see this is not Amazon doing this. Yet every so often another will jump in to pounce on Amazon. This will hurt Amazon not at all, they could care less. It does hurt this community. Many who read this stuff, then find out its just "fake news" so to speak, then often think many of this community kooks. :s0092:
You may have more info than I but I also have tried to obtain an IWB from MANY sources via Amazon and they are blocked. I go the to vendor and by-golly, they will sell to me. I know what my deduction is. YMMV.

I have no problem with Amazon, but have dealt with restrictions on buying certain accessories due to WA state law. Its annoying but it is what it is.

The reason it's happening is because people don't read the thread before commenting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top